Guideline for ICEMS 2019 Full Paper Submission
All accepted papers for ICEMS2019 will be published in IEEE Xplore. Therefore, please follow the steps below to prepare and submit your final manuscript so that they meet the requirements for IEEE Xplore publication. Authors must register the conference, complete the copyright transfer and submit their final version of camera-ready papers no later than July 1st, 2019.
STEP 1. Prepare a Full Paper
1. Please DO NOT WRITE the page numbers on the paper.
2. We recommend length of manuscript as follows:
• Minimum number of pages: 4
• Maximum number of pages: 6
3. An appropriate ICEMS 2019 copyright notice must be included on the bottom of the first page of the paper. Please add this copyright notice in your final manuscript.
STEP 2. Make an Online Registration
1. If you want to submit your paper, YOU MUST MAKE A REGISTRATION FIRST.
2. After the online registration, the registrant will receive a registration code for final paper submitting.
Go to Register (http://www.icems2019.com/Home/Menu/258)
STEP 3. Copyright Transfer
You need to transfer the copyright through EDAS before submitting your final manuscript.
1. Log in EDAS (https://www.edas.info/). Click the button of “My Papers”:
2. Select your paper, and click the title of the paper:
3. Click the button of “Copyright form ”:
4. Click the button “”. Then it will direct you to the IEEE online copyright form submission system. After five steps on IEEE online copyright form submission system, the Copyright Transfer process is finished. (Notes: It is unnecessary to download the Copyright Receipt and resubmit.)
STEP 4. Create your Xplore Compatible PDF Files
1. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at: https://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
A. Select the “New Users – Click Here” link
B. Enter the following:
• 46670X for the Conference ID;
• your email address;
• a password.
C. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
2. Upload your file to PDF eXpress, convert it to pdf, and check the status of conversion. Once the conversion is complete, a report will be generated for the file conversion. Check whether conversion was successful, or some changes are needed.
STEP 5. Submit a full paper
1. Log in your EDAS account (https://www.edas.info/) and find your paper list. Choose one of your papers to start your full paper submission by clicking the title of this paper. (Same with STEP 3.1-3.2)
2. Specify the presenter of your paper by clicking the button .
3. Input your registration code by clicking the button .
4. Submit your final paper by clicking the button . (Note: After submission, check the author information of your paper in EDAS system. No correction will be permitted after the submission deadline July 1st, 2019.)